domenica 18 ottobre 2009

Remember what I have told you the last day? Forget everything. I had flu in these two days which obviously means that I had to posticipate all the work I had to do. And it is still waiting for me with a big smile!
Well even with flu I had to go to school ('cause of another fucking test, and I'm sure that this time I'm fucked up. Well we're still at the start and I can solve everything, I know I can.) Btw from what I could see the weather in these last days is really freezing up, and we're just in October! Like 10 degrees yesterday night! Hope things will get a little bit better. Some sun rays making my hard days happyer? Also cause I don't wanna wear winter jackets yet. I'm still enjoying my leather jackets and my trench.
But let's not think about school and the upcoming winter, today is sunday and sunday = I can sleep all day long.


Anna Dello Russo, Vogue Nippon fashion editor in chief. Fashion Icon.


1 commento:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HYENA SPOTS

VISITORS COUNTER

Website counter