martedì 20 ottobre 2009

I shouldnt say this but yes, I have to admit that Lady Gaga's Bad Romance is officially stuck in my mind and doesnt want to get out of it. It's just the usual Lady Gaga's pop shit, but her songs are always so catchy. That's really bad for people musically open-minded like me. Btw, another week has started, and it has started in a good way. Even if there's this fucking cold outside, I feel really more productive and calm. I hope it isn't just a feeling and that nothing won't come and alterate the balance between my precarious moods, cause they always weigh on the important things I have to do. Why am I so conditionable? Is probably one of my worse defects.
Oh, I forgot to say that I have a new tooth appliance. It is really big and it don't let me eat properly cause something always gets stuck in it. Delicious, isn't it?


Multiple Choice editorial on Teen Vogue's November Issue.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow HYENA SPOTS

VISITORS COUNTER

Website counter